Silent One - Greyhawk Prestige Class
This Prestige class uses elements that may not be applicable to the Forgotten Realms Campaign
Silent Ones are members of a mysterious and ancient order of spellcasters based in the Sheldomar Valley of the Flanaess. They seek out lost magical lore and forever lock it from would-be abusers. In their vaunted libraries in the Lonely Tower, the Silent Ones Guard countless secrets regarding pre-Cataclysms history, the Great Migrations, and the evolution of magical theory from the dawn of time to the present day.
Hit Die: d4
To qualify to become a Silent One, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Race: Human (primarily of Suel descent; half-elves and Oeridians are rarely accepted)
- Alignment: Lawful neutral or neutral
- Skills: Gather Information 4 ranks, Knowledge (arcane) 8 ranks, Knowledge (history) 4 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 4 ranks, Spellcraft 10 ranks.
- Feats: Spell Focus (Divination),
- Spellcasting: Ability to prepare arcane spells without need for a spellbook.
- Membership: Silent ones are pledged to the tenets of the order and must submit to the authority of the Lonely Tower in the Sheldomar Valley of the Flanaess.
- Language: Must speak Ancient Suel.
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.