Telflammar Shadowlord - Faerun Prestige Class
This is a Forgotten Realms Exclusive Class
The Shadowmasters of Telflamm are one of Faerûn's most notorious thieves' guilds, a secret society every bit as grasping and ruthless as the Night Masks of Westgate or the Shadow Thieves of Amn. Under their subtle and cloaked rule, Thesk's port city of Telflamm is a prime center of trade in both legal and illicit goods.
The Shadowmasters are made up of burglars, murderers, and thugs with a variety of talents, including assassins, experts, fighters, rogues, shadowdancers, and warriors. A small number of clerics devoted to Mask belong to the guild, as do some arcane spellcasters whose greed outweighs their scruples. Above all these criminals stand the Telflammar shadowlords, the secret captains of iniquity who demand unquestioned obedience from their numerous minions. Characters of other classes may hold important positions in the guild, but the shadowlords call the shots.
Hit Die: d6
To qualify to become a Telflammar Shadowlord, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Race: The character must possess the shadow-walker template, which is conferred by a special rite consecrated to Mask (see Chapter 6: Monsters of the East - Unapproachable East). Members in good standing of the Shadowmasters guild can arrange for the rite of transformation by gifting 2,000 gp to Mask's temple in Telflamm; others must give at least 10,000 gp and perform a service of some kind for the clerics of Mask. A character who is not a shadow-walker can still qualify for the Telflammar shadowlord prestige class, but he must meet the spellcasting requirement.
- Alignment: Any non-good
- Skills: Hide 10 ranks, Move Silently 10 ranks
- Feats: Blind-fight, Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack,
- Spellcasting: If the character is not a shadow-walker, he must either possess the ability to shadow jump (as the shadowdancer prestige class ability) or be able to cast dimension door as a spell or spell-like ability.
- Special: Sneak attack damage +2d6.
- Special: The character must qualify to select regional feats from Thesk (the region is his home region, or he has 2 ranks in Knowledge [local - Thesk]).
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.