Glorious Servitor - Faerun Prestige Class
This is a Forgotten Realms Exclusive Class
Glorious servitors are exceptionally loyal and devout servants of the Mulhorandi gods. Exalted above most other mortals, a glorious servitor strives to live an exemplary life that embodies her deity's beliefs and values. She has many rivals and enemies both inside and outside her deity's cult, but she welcomes any challenge that gives her an opportunity to demonstrate her faithfulness and dedication.
Most glorious servitors are chosen from the multitude of paladins, clerics, fighters, and monks dwelling throughout the Mulhorandi lands. Of these, clerics and paladins have the easiest route into the prestige class, since they have Diplomacy and Knowledge (religion) as class skills. Monks and rangers also take up this holy cause from time to time, although some of the required skills are cross-class for them. Those who were rogues or rogue/assassins before entering this class usually serve Set, while those who were sorcerers or wizards typically serve Thoth.
Hit Die: d8
To qualify to become a Glorious Servitor, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Race: Aasimar, human, or tiefling (home region Mulhorand).
- Skills: Diplomacy 6 ranks, Knowledge (Mulhorand local) 6 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 6 ranks.
- Feats: Godsight, Improved Turning.
- Base Attack Bonus: +7
- Spells: Ability to cast 2nd-level divine spells.
- Patron Deity: Any from the Mulhorandi pantheon.
- Special: You must have the approval of your patron deity's church.
Lost Empires of Faerûn
All the Prestige Classes material is © Hasbro 2003, 2004 and used without their permission - so make them happy and buy the book.